What documents will I need to get an Extended Validation (EV) Certificate?
• DUNS number (Dun & Bradstreet)
• Articles of Incorporation
• Business License
• Doing Business As (DBA) registration
• Partnership documentation
• Sole Proprietorship documentation
This is not an exhuastive list, but are generally the documents required in order to get an EV certificate issued.
- 160 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
SSL is the acronym for Secure Sockets Layer and is the Internet standard security technology used...
From time to time, a Certificate Authority (CA) will randomly flag an SSL order for an additional...
What Products is Let's Encrypt available for?- It's available on all Managed services (Elastic...
Whether you need encryption because you are collecting personal information or build trust or...
This article will describe how to use AutoInstall to install a SSL certificate. *This will only...