What documents will I need to get an Extended Validation (EV) Certificate?
• DUNS number (Dun & Bradstreet)
• Articles of Incorporation
• Business License
• Doing Business As (DBA) registration
• Partnership documentation
• Sole Proprietorship documentation
This is not an exhuastive list, but are generally the documents required in order to get an EV certificate issued.
- 160 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
From time to time, a Certificate Authority (CA) will randomly flag an SSL order for an additional...
This article will describe how to use AutoInstall to install a SSL certificate. *This will only...
SSL is the acronym for Secure Sockets Layer and is the Internet standard security technology used...
Whether you need encryption because you are collecting personal information or build trust or...
1. What is AutoInstall SSL?AutoInstall SSL is a revolutionary new plugin that allows you to...