Using AutoInstall SSL to Install SSLs
*This will only work with SSLs purchased through us and will work only with Shared Hosting, Enterprise Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Managed Servers. For Managed Servers, please contact Client Support if the AutoInstall Feature does not show in cPanel*
• Place an order through the Client Area at https://manage.fullhost.com, or by going to our website www.fullhost.com and placing the order there.
• Once you have selected the type of SSL you want (Domain Validated, Organization Validated, or Extended Validation (EV)) place the order as you normally would, including completing payment.
• Once payment has been made, it will be placed in our order queue to activate it.
• Once the order is activated, you can then begin the steps of using auto install.
Retrieve the Token
• When the order is activated, the Token will be sent to you in the Welcome Email
From Client Area
• Log in to your account at https://manage.fullhost.com
• Go to Services > My Services > Find the SSL you are wanting to use Auto Install with. Click on the product
• Once done, scroll down the screen until you find the following. Copy this token.
• Log in to cPanel once you’ve retrieved this.
• Under Security > Click on AutoInstall SSL
• Enter the Token where it says “Paste your Token”, then click on “Verify Token”
• If this is correctly verified, the following screen will appear
• Enter the domain and contact information in the fields provided and press “Submit”
• Now, just sit back and watch the magic!
• Once these steps are completed, your SSL should now be installed. Congrats!
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
Depending on the type of busines you are (incorporated, sole propreitor, partnership, etc), you...
What Products is Let's Encrypt available for?- It's available on all Managed services (Elastic...
SSL is the acronym for Secure Sockets Layer and is the Internet standard security technology used...
FullHost is pleased to offer Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates. For further information on how Let's...
Whether you need encryption because you are collecting personal information or build trust or...